Sunday 29 January 2012

My first knitting attempts


After getting a lovely lot knitting equipment from my daughter for Christmas, I decided to have a go.

I looked at all the lovely shiny needles and balls of yarn and thought that I must try them out,  so what to knit first?.  After lots of  debating of what to start with, I decided on beany hats.

I did a lot of unpicking and cussing but soon got the hang of it again, in fact, I quite enjoyed it.

So what to knit next?

Watch this space..



Here are a couple of photos of the end results ...




I have advanced since this blog entry and taught myself to crochet too .. just to prove it here are a few examples of my other projects..







2 comments:

  1. Wow you made these really quickly. They look really good, I can't wait to see what comes next x

    ReplyDelete