Monday 23 January 2012

Greetings Cards

I make all my own greeting cards, I have lots of  ideas in my head, some don't turn out quite like I had in mind but it is always an original!

I would recommend everyone to have a go at making their own creations as it is always so much nicer giving a card that is made personally for that special person...

Here a few of my creations...











Here are a few Christmas Cards ....



My cards are very plain, some people go in for very complicated designs but whatever you decided to do I can confirm that the person you make the card for are always pleased that you have taken the time to made something just for them...






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for my Birthday Card it was really nice to have something so personal on my big birthday. I don't normally keep my cards but I have kept hold of yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you liked it, hope that it wasn't too embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete